**PLEASE READ THE ‘HOW TO APPLY’ SECTION BEFORE APPLYING –
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT CV-ONLY APPLICATIONS**
At award winning Headingley Chiropractic Clinic
we have a very exciting part-time vacancy.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to become part of our friendly team, working in an award-winning, busy and caring clinic, with many lovely patients visiting each day and a wide range of duties to keep your days interesting.
- Ongoing training and support
- Competitive pay structure
If you are interested – we would love to hear from you!
Especially if you:
- Have a flair for excellence in everything you do
- Have a love of people and delivering the very best in customer service
- Want to work with a team that puts caring for patients above everything
- Get pleasure in helping others and making positive and incredible changes to their health and overall wellbeing
- Have a passion for health and natural wellbeing
- Have an enthusiasm for continuous improvement and learning
A Summary of the Role:
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining impeccable administration so that the chiropractors can focus all their time in giving world-class treatment
- Taking calls from existing and new clients and striving to ensure their needs are met while actively promoting the range of services offered at HCC
- Maintaining the clinic – stock, organisation, cleaning and ensuring everything is in order
- Preparing for and attending public and exhibition events off-site (example of upcoming events: Arthington Show, Kirkstall Festival)
- Location: Headingley Chiropractic Clinic, 1 Otley Old Road, West Park, LS16 6HB
- Hours: Part-time (24 hours per week plus occasional extras)
Monday-Friday shifts are either 7:45am-1:45pm or 1:30pm-7:30pm
and the Saturday shift is 8:45am-2:30pm
- Position: Permanent with fixed regular hours
- Start Date: As soon as possible
What You Need to Qualify:
- We’re looking to recruit an excellent, energetic and passionate person – that really wants a job that will make a difference
- A genuine desire to care for others
- Ability to multi-task
- Great eye for detail
- Calmness under pressure
- Full training and ongoing coaching will be given, but receptionist/customer service experience would be beneficial
- Flexibility/willingness to work additional hours for holiday/sickness cover
- Good Microsoft Office skills
Not essential but advantageous:
- Knowledge of chiropractic
- An understanding of social media
- Experience of email marketing/WordPress web design
- Proficient in Microsoft Publisher so as to assist in the creation of promotional materials
How to apply?
If this is you – please get in touch!
To take the first step in securing this position, please send Clare Butterworth a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
Please use the covering letter as an opportunity to explain what has attracted you to the position and to detail what makes you an ideal candidate. Please detail when you are available to work (including your notice period if applicable) and any shift preferences you might have. You can find a complete job description and person specification on the blog on the Headingley Chiropractic Clinic website; please use this to help you write your covering letter.
In recent times, we have had a lot of interest in our vacancies and making the most of the opportunity that comes with the covering letter will help you stand out. Please note, we are unlikely to contact you if you simply send us a CV.
Due to the high volumes of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close any adverts before the published closing date once we have received enough applications.
If you decide to apply to the post but do not hear back from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Thank you very much for your interest in this role.
Closing Date: 13th July 2017
For full job description and person specification, please go to https://tinyurl.com/ycwwctoz
If you have any questions – please call Clare on 0113 228 9888
and she will be happy to provide more information.